Wednesday, October 16, 2013

August 23, 2013

Hey family! 
I am having an awesome time here at the MTC, enjoying it, loving it and learning lots. Right after I got dropped off I was put on a bus and sent over to Wyview the small MTC campus. It is awesome and way better then the other one because we have better apartments, smaller classes less people and more one on one time with our teachers. My companion, Elder Lakatani, is from Hawaii! He only weighs like 220 but he is still a big guy. He is full of love and friendly to every person we meet, an example to me. There is 2 other elders in our room elder Millis and elder Bennett, we are all going to Scottsdale with around 8 sister and 4 more elders. The lord knows where we are suppose to be and put us in our places for a purpose. I know this is where I need to be and every second will continue to be amazing no matter how hard it is. I want to bear my testimony, that first, anything can happen when we put our faith in the lord because he knows best. I have learned so much in the past 2 days and that is because of faith, and the spirit. The spirit is the only thing that will build and make our testimony's immovable. And as we work hard we will be blessed so much like the scripture saying where much is given much is required also means where much is required much is given. I can't wait to get out to Scottsdale even tho I have lots and lots to still learn about.

I love you all, have a wonderful week,

Elder Stevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment