Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Aug. 10, 2015

Dad,
The drive to young from Tonto is a long dirt road both ways. That's great about Peg and about grandpa and grandma! I'd be happy to help out getting them down.

Mom,
I will be more faithful in praying for Mike. For dinner anything except mushrooms ;) ha anything with homemade rolls sounds good. The package still didn't come, did you sent it to the mission office?

Kamri,
Does school start soon? The young women's thing sounds cool. 

We had another good week, just a quick summary- the Taylor stake presidency which contains the young branch got reorganized so elder Lawrence and Southward, both of whom are general authorities came. Saturday night was good and our mission president spoke too. Inspired men and called of God.
We set a baptism date with Anthony for November 21! It's a ways out but I am excited for him. Had a really good lesson with him on baptism. 
We did a lot of service, raked rocks and did some yard work, replaced a water tank that went out, helped rebuild a truck and some other stuff. 
Had a lesson with John. Had lessons with other nonmembers and less actives. It was a good week! This week I plan to apply all the things I have learned in 2 years into one week. 
Well I love you all. 
I have a testimony of this great work I have had the opportunity to take part in for 2 amazing years, I have come to love the Lord and his gospel. I thank you for all the support, encouragement, letter and love, you have each helped me in a special way. I know that this is the church of Jesus Christ established in the latter days in the final dispensation and that Joseph Smith is the prophet of the restoration. I know that Jesus is the Christ, the savior and redeemer of the world and invite all to follow him.

-Elder Stevenson


No comments:

Post a Comment