Tuesday, December 30, 2014

December 29, 2014

Well it was good to see you all on Christmas, those 40 minutes went quick and we ran right out of time no one asked me to bear my testimony so I decided I would do that today: I know Jesus Christ is the savior and redeemer of the world. He is the way, the only way to return again to heavenly father. The Gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored on the earth through the Prophet Joseph Smith and we are very very lucky to have those blessings in our lives today, the stone is rolling forward and this is the time to prepare for the second coming. God loves each and every one of us, he has a plan for us. The book of Mormon contains the fullness of the gospel and we need to study it daily. As a side note around Thanksgiving one of the things Elder Lawrence of the 70 talked to us about was reading the book of Mormon before the New Year and marking all the times it mentions Christ or the God Head, I am almost done and the book of Mormon does testify Jesus is the Son of God. Families are crucial in God's plan and necessary, I am grateful for my family, your love and support toward me at this time. This is a missionary church and we should all be seeking opportunities to share the gospel as well as increase in our conversion and staying true to our covenants. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Make some goals and plans for the upcoming year, here are 2 of mine.. 1. Get ripped so my 6 pack looks like Taylors. 2. Read 3-4 pages of Jesus the Christ per day (or 100 pg per month) so I can read it before August. I love you, have a good week! Elder Stevenson




No comments:

Post a Comment