Thursday, March 5, 2015

March 2, 2015

Well Hello! This is a transfer week! I have been transferred to a new area, to Tonto Basin and Young. Both of which are very small towns and are only branches. My new companion is Elder Pyper, he is from Utah and has been out 4 months now. (He was actually my last companions- Elder Swaners, trainee!) We are white washing our area and it should be fun! I am sad to leave Camelview ward after 6 months but this should be good too, we haven't actually been to our area yet.. Yesterday was transfers and the Elders who's area it was before didn't make it transfers because they got snowed in then once they started driving had to return for their phone and then again for their luggage. So this morning they met up with us and we drove for 4 hours to get things all worked out. It's been rough, but hopefully when we get to our area later today we will be able to work hard and start getting things moving. Last week was good, on Saturday Kyle's step-son who is 8 was baptized! It was good and even better because Kyle was there. He should keep moving along. We also FINALLY were able to meet with Ben and Kenna again. Said 'till we meet again to them and the Elders are going back over tonight for a lesson so things should start moving forward again! We had a few good lessons last week, said my good byes mostly on Monday. We got to work out with the new missionaries on Tuesday, taught them how to play gator-ball! Also got to see a lot of missionaries on Tuesday, it was great! Saw Elder Hinds and he has grown even more then when we served together! Maybe someday we will be companions again! Well I don't really know what else to say except I hope all is well! My scripture for the week comes from a hymn: I believe in Christ; he stands supreme! From him I'll gain my fondest dream; And while I strive through grief and pain, His voice is heard: "Ye shall obtain." I believe in Christ; so come what may, With him I'll stand in that great day When on this earth he comes again To rule among the sons of men. I believe in Christ! Love Elder Stevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment